any time i uninstall an app or theme and requires the phone to reboot i always loose App World. Not a big deal , but is anyone else having this problem? anyone to correct it ?

thanks
    12-10-09 02:18 PM
    yep, seen several posts about it. The phone is doing what it should, getting rid of the trash! just leave it off the phone
    12-10-09 02:20 PM
    You know, I had this happen yesterday too. I rebooted, and it was gone. Now I cant get it back either lol. Oh well CB store is better anyway
    12-10-09 02:26 PM
    Yup this happens to me too. Just go to the application center and you can re dl there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-09 02:46 PM
    It happened to me when I uninstalled an app through Options--Applications that was originally installed through App World. Uninstalling the app through the My World section of App World will get rid of it without removing App World.
    12-10-09 10:05 PM
    Yup also happened to me a few times. I will have to do what frail said above and hopefully that works. Maybe the new software update will fix that too who knows!

12-10-09 11:03 PM
    It happened to me when I uninstalled an app through Options--Applications that was originally installed through App World. Uninstalling the app through the My World section of App World will get rid of it without removing App World.
    Thanks i'll need to try it this way.
    12-11-09 08:01 AM
    The newest upgrade a few days ago seems to have solved this problem for me.
    12-11-09 01:27 PM
    Yep, delete thru my world.

12-11-09 09:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD