Anyone having this problem? Since this morning, my phone started showing same old notifications over and over again even I DELETED the messages, it still popped up again and again!. it's annoying
    12-30-09 05:20 PM
    strangley enouph today i got three notifications for the same FB message! maybe FB is having a funny five minutes!!
    12-30-09 05:34 PM
    does anyone elses facebook run slow as crap and lag down your phone on the bold?
    12-30-09 08:16 PM
    I'm having the same problem. Getting notifications from over a week ago.
    12-30-09 10:49 PM
    OK, a battery pull/alt+shift+del to reboot the phone seems to fix my problem. you guys should try it.
    12-30-09 10:57 PM
    i was getting all my facebook notifications that i should have been getting on the night of the data blackout yesterday
    12-31-09 01:23 AM
    I had that issue a while back but the problem for me was that although the notifications were old, they actually meant someone had written on my wall or something.
    To clarify: if a person wrote me 2 days ago and then wrote again 3 times just now, I would get the 2 day old notification 3 times and the only way to see the accurate message was to go on to the website.
    This was happening 3 weeks ago.
    12-31-09 01:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD