I got my own invite a little while back from a very nice member here and I want to give back to this great community.

I have 10 invites - if you want one, PM me your email address. First come, first served!
    02-07-10 10:13 AM
    Google Wave? Do people still use that? hahaha. Nevertheless, very nice of you to share your invites. Well done.
    02-07-10 10:32 AM
    I got my own invite a little while back from a very nice member here and I want to give back to this great community.

I have 10 invites - if you want one, PM me your email address. First come, first served!
    I would love one of those invites man

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-07-10 10:34 AM
    Nicee.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

02-07-10 10:49 AM
    I would love one man plz send one [email protected]

02-07-10 11:01 AM

Yeah! [email protected]

Thanks man.

02-07-10 11:06 AM
    already have it... nobody use this thing...
    02-07-10 11:12 AM
    6 left! It usually takes a few days until G sends you the email so be patient.

One is reserved for CrackberryBrandon who still has to send me his email address (hint hint)
    02-07-10 11:18 AM
    I also have a lot of wave invites and i never use it if you would like a invite pm me with your email and i will giive you the invite!
    02-07-10 11:20 AM
    already have it... nobody use this thing...
    Not YET, because access is still limited and you don't have too many contacts to use it with. It's a great tool though and as soon as you get a few invites, go get some of your peers and friends to use it too. You'll like it!
    02-07-10 11:22 AM
    can someone give me wtf is google wave in 1 sentence? is it an im? if so, i already have googletalk...lol.
    02-07-10 11:46 AM
    can someone give me wtf is google wave in 1 sentence? is it an im? if so, i already have googletalk...lol.
    Lol

It's a new, innovative app that is meant to replace IM and email altogether. About Google Wave
    02-07-10 11:56 AM
    Sure, I'll bite!

imskwij AT gmail DOT com
    02-07-10 01:21 PM
    crackbbob, thanks! Got it and signed up with my existing address
    02-07-10 02:10 PM
    i was all excited when i got my invite. then once i invited ~5 friends, we all asked "wtf is this even for?" it's probably the most pointless application i have ever used.
    02-07-10 03:53 PM
    i was all excited when i got my invite. then once i invited ~5 friends, we all asked "wtf is this even for?" it's probably the most pointless application i have ever used.
    Definetly for the wrong crowd sounds like for me and the people I work with google wave is huge when out of the office and we need to get things done, I was the only one who had it and in the last hour we all have it due To the op getting me in and now I'm using it right now and this is amazing.

02-07-10 04:09 PM
    I still have some left too if anyone is interested.
    02-07-10 11:11 PM
    i'd like one vi3t88[@]gmail.com
    02-08-10 07:53 AM
    If you have any left I would like one....
    [email protected]
    02-08-10 10:46 AM
    02-08-10 11:48 AM
    i can post my email i will im u i would love to try it
    02-08-10 02:41 PM
    Does anyone use this? This is a serious question. I have a wave account (and some invites), but who actually uses this as part of their normal day?
    02-08-10 03:11 PM
    Alright all my invites are gone for now. If anyone wants one, please check with the others who still have invites and posted in this thread
    02-09-10 02:28 AM
    Does anyone use this? This is a serious question. I have a wave account (and some invites), but who actually uses this as part of their normal day?
    I use it sometimes but right now, it's no replacement yet for email and im. The lack of contacts due to it not being open to everyone yet is the culprit. Once Google opens it up more (they are, just slowly) and makes it so that more people can register, I think it could prove a serious competition to email and im.
    02-09-10 02:31 AM
    I use it sometimes but right now, it's no replacement yet for email and im. The lack of contacts due to it not being open to everyone yet is the culprit. Once Google opens it up more (they are, just slowly) and makes it so that more people can register, I think it could prove a serious competition to email and im.
    I totally agree with that assertion. Google Wave will be amazing once all the kinks are worked out. The more contacts you have, of course, that better it is. I like to play games and share vids with my contacts as well as video chat via the Wave. Pretty cool stuff. For those who use Twitter, you can also use the Wave for that. I am also looking forward to the addition of new gadgets to Google Wave; I think that will take the Wave to another level as well.
    02-09-10 04:47 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD