im wondeirng if this is the same app that people have been talking about fora while of an updated version. the facebook app im using now is the one that originally came on my storm. should i install the new app or just stick with what i got?
    04-27-09 06:48 PM
    Better than the original 1.3 yes. Earth shattering better, no.
    04-27-09 07:21 PM
    I would shy away from the new version. It's a memory hog. Also it mangled my calander pretty good. There were double entries, facebook became the primary input source, etc. On the flip side one cool feature of the app is it synchs your contacts and facebook friends, if you opt it to, and their profile pic shows up as caller ID.

Imo: not impressed at all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-09 07:26 PM
    It allows you to make comments right from the APP, w/o having to go on the mobile site.

I read they just released another update with the calendar thing fixed. (But I was pissed when mine got screwed with)
    04-27-09 08:16 PM
    I had it but went back to the original because if kept messing with my today feature. I had to delete a file every time I restarted my phone. Annoying, other than the calender thing it was alright.
    04-27-09 08:52 PM
    I just like that you can comment on the status's...that's basically the biggest difference.
    04-27-09 09:08 PM
    horrible memory leak
    04-27-09 11:01 PM
    It's working fine for me (v1.5). However, if you sync your BB with Outlook, be sure to set your Default Services (email and calendar) back to your original email address, since Facebook is nice enough to make that stupid change for you - which will screw up your synchs.

Enjoy
    04-27-09 11:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD