I endured a Storm 9530 for 7 months, and just yesterday made a switch. Got the Bold, and so far I LOVE IT!

Anyway, what apps for my Bold should I really, really have? Preferably free ones, but if it's a good app, I have no problem paying also.
    - Will Poynt work with my Bold?
    - Will Shazam work with my Bold also?

Thanks a lot, folks!
    08-06-09 12:02 PM
    I recommend loading BB App World. They have some really good free apps posted. And yes, Poynt and Shazam should be available. You need to get Pandora or Slacker, too.
    08-06-09 12:04 PM
    both work.

The new pandora update (fixing network dropouts) is only available from the mobile site. Not yet in the app store.
    08-06-09 12:23 PM
    Okay sweet. I downloaded App World and Poynt...Getting Shazam now! And I'll check out the radio apps as well... Thanks a lot! I appreciate the input -- keep it comin!
    08-06-09 12:27 PM
    QuickLaunch is excellent in my opinion. It cost 2-3 dollars if I remember, but I use it constantly it is worth it.

ScoreMobile if you like sports, Vigo for RSS, QuickPull, Bolt/Opera for sites that BB Browser can't handle, Google Sync. All those I recommend.
    08-06-09 12:28 PM
    the usual, FB, Myspace, Ubertwitter or socialscope.net if you like twitter.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/bes...n-bold-284310/

quicklaunch and berryweather
    BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry Store

cool theme
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f130/3g...eather-271090/

beejive (for IM) is my most used app. not free but worth the $
    08-06-09 12:30 PM
    Don't forget googlemaps and BBFileScout, and please, please whatever you do, do NOT forget about Dope Wars....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-09 12:42 PM
    viigo
    amaze GPS
    capture it
    beyond 411

all free
    08-06-09 12:54 PM
    Google Maps is a must have.
    08-06-09 01:03 PM
    Just go through the free apps section on CB mobile.
    08-06-09 01:04 PM
    Question regarding Shazam....

I had this app on my Storm, so correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't I just be able to download Shazam on to my Bold, and just enter in some registration/account info, and not have to pay again? Or what...?

Thanks
    08-06-09 01:37 PM
    Question regarding Shazam....

I had this app on my Storm, so correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't I just be able to download Shazam on to my Bold, and just enter in some registration/account info, and not have to pay again? Or what...?

Thanks

It varies from different apps. Some applications allow you to use their application on different phones. Some dont and only allow it on the phone you registered it under because of the pin.
    08-06-09 07:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD