Hey,

I don't have a credit card so i was not able to buy apps, but i just figured out i can pay through carrier billing. So i downloaded Angry Farms. Any other apps or games that are a must? I am a student so any good apps for students is also appreciated.

thanks
    03-24-11 12:37 AM
    pageonce personal assistant is a bad *** financial management app, the free version does all i need. worth checking out

annnnnnnnnnnd maybe like, i dont know haha most my apps are free haha
    03-24-11 01:21 AM
    i use BerryWeather and Meterberry
    03-24-11 01:28 AM
    I would never pay for an app! It's too bad you can't jailbreak a blackberry...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-11 05:34 AM
    BerryWeather and QuickLaunch are two that are hard to live without.
    03-24-11 07:02 AM
    Quicklaunch
    Bebuzz

03-24-11 07:05 AM
    Not Meaning to hi-jack this thread, but does billing through your carrier only work with certain carriers? Because I don't think I have ever had this option.

On-topic: QuickLaunch, I believe is a **must have!!**
    SixTools
    Weather Plus (It's in a Promotion period right now so you can get it full for free)
    03-24-11 07:09 AM
    The only non-RIM apps on my Frequent page are MeterBerry and Berry Weather, so I would recommend those, of course. Along with BB Traffic, which is the only non-stock RIM app on my Frequent page.
    03-24-11 10:05 AM

Clearly you don't understand jailbreaking then. BBs can do everything they need to. Iphones need to be Jbroken in order to access certain features and its a bonus you rip off hard working developers to steal their products.

If you don't feel its worth paying for, don't buy it then. Its clearly not worth the change in your pocket for the price. Don't guy your morning breakfast for a day and there's the cost of an app, if that.

03-24-11 11:06 AM
    QuickLaunch
    BerryWeather
    MeterBerry
    BeBuzz

these are some of the best apps
    03-24-11 08:06 PM
    QuickLaunch
    BerryWeather
    MeterBerry
    BeBuzz

these are some of the best apps
    +1
    also add berry reader if you use google reader for rss
    03-24-11 08:09 PM

How much is a BB app relaly? 1 - 5 USD? LOL, I fail to see why some people put the hard work of app developers down the drain and not show them support by spreading their apps for free rather than actually buying it, supporting them, to have updates and full support from the developers....
    03-24-11 08:11 PM
    Not Meaning to hi-jack this thread, but does billing through your carrier only work with certain carriers? Because I don't think I have ever had this option.
    Yes your carrier has to make the option available. App World has been set up to do it for months. The OP is on Telus, and Telus was the first NA carrier to offer carrier billing in App World.

If I were you, I'd climb up on top of my grain silo and use my beacon's morse code to request Sasktel add this service.
    03-24-11 08:47 PM
    Don't buy your morning breakfast for a day and there's the cost of an app, if that.
    Or buy a good coffee from an independent cafe instead of a venti caramel crappiato from Charbucks and you could snag an app with your savings too.
    03-24-11 08:52 PM
    I won't relist the ones mentioned already... but in addition to some/any of those, I like

mara tick (list maker)
    dictionary.com
    word to go, sheet to go, excel to do, documents to go
    you got blocked (block 800, 888, private and unknown callers)
    poynt
    memboo
    gesture pad
    03-24-11 09:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD