Hi,

I just bought Quicklaunch, i've paid for it with paypal, but now it gives me a error in my world, "Purchase not found"
    And now it won't let me download.

What does appworld mean "Purchase not found", is just bought it, didn't i ?

I own the Storm2 9520.

Some help would be appreciated.
    Last edited by KrAaY; 06-30-10 at 12:54 AM.
    06-29-10 04:42 PM
    Your "world?"

Mistake #1: buying from BB App World. Its customer service sucks. Use Mobihand or the CrackBerry app store instead.

You should really contact BB App World customer service (such as it is) because they're in a position to correct this situation. The other users on this forum aren't.
    06-29-10 05:22 PM
    Yeah, thats how its called, "my world". can't help it.

Oke, i will mail bb app world. this sucks.
    06-30-10 12:13 AM
    can't find a decent emailadres for the bb store. I have emailed nikki support.
    06-30-10 12:55 AM
    Your "world?"

Mistake #1: buying from BB App World. Its customer service sucks. Use Mobihand or the CrackBerry app store instead.
    +1 crApp World sucks. Mobihand is the way to go!
    06-30-10 07:32 AM
    i get at least 50 of these emails a day.
    just contact nikkisoft support.
    wasting your time emailing app world support. they won't reply.
    07-29-10 09:58 PM
    File a PayPal dispute via PayPal's Resolution Center! And then re-purchase from the CrackBerry Store.
    07-29-10 10:19 PM
    File a PayPal dispute via PayPal's Resolution Center! And then re-purchase from the CrackBerry Store.
    This is the absolute best solution. Definitely.
    07-29-10 11:43 PM
    I never buy anything thru App World!!
    07-30-10 07:21 AM
    App World for free stuff, Mobihand or developer site for purchases.
    07-30-10 07:31 AM
    First post and as my username says I'm new to Blackberry. Coming from a Droid 1.

I bought quicklaunch last night and I too am having this exact issue. Have gone thru every thing in the FAQ and still it shows up in "My World" but under it, it says "Purchase not found".

Did you ever get your problem resolved? I sent several emails to the developer last night but still haven't heard anything.

BTW, I have a BB 9650.
    08-16-10 02:44 PM
    First post and as my username says I'm new to Blackberry. Coming from a Droid 1.

I bought quicklaunch last night and I too am having this exact issue. Have gone thru every thing in the FAQ and still it shows up in "My World" but under it, it says "Purchase not found".

Did you ever get your problem resolved? I sent several emails to the developer last night but still haven't heard anything.

BTW, I have a BB 9650.
    Make sure you contact them at [email protected]. PayPal dispute method is the best bet and then purchase it from the Crackberry (MobiHand) App Store.

Note: For some reason the links at nikkisoft.com aren't working.
    08-16-10 02:52 PM
    That's the email I've sent at least 2 emails to.

Should I really do a PayPal dispute to resolve this?

Sorry, but how do I go about purchasing apps from MobiHand?
    08-16-10 02:58 PM
    Go to the Crackberry.com App Store (it's the same as MobiHand), create and account and start purchasing. Links for OTA install can be emailed or texted to your BB, or you can download for desktop installation (where available). There is a MobiHand Superstore app that's free so you can purchase and track directly from your BB.

Google mobihand discount codes. You can probably find a 20% off code.
    08-16-10 03:03 PM
    That's the email I've sent at least 2 emails to.

Should I really do a PayPal dispute to resolve this?

Sorry, but how do I go about purchasing apps from MobiHand?
    Yes, do a PayPal dispute. They'll give you your money back and then you can turn around and purchase through the CrackBerry superstore or MobiHand.

You can do the CrackBerry App Store from right here - second purple button from the right towards the top of your screen. CrackBerry partners with MobiHand so that's the way to go.

It's also eight million times better getting support through here and through the developers.
    08-16-10 03:05 PM
    Okay, going to do dispute now.

Will do Mobihand after my 9650 gets off the charger.

Thanks for the help everyone.
    08-16-10 03:09 PM
    You're welcome.
    08-16-10 03:22 PM
    Below is a post from myself in a different thread you may find helpful...

Awesome! App World really needs to step up and answer e-mails. A little customer service goes a long way!

Just an FYI: App World doesn't even respond to PayPal disputes; however, we'll see if they respond after I escalate the dispute to a PayPal claim?

Good luck,
    Chris
    They never responded, so I won the PayPal dispute with BlackBerry AppWorld. But why did it have to come to this? As I said before, a little customer service was all I needed!

Hello Chris Homes, LLC,

We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your favor.

We were able to recover $4.99 USD and this amount has been credited to you.
    Please allow five business days for this adjustment to be posted.

If you are due any additional funds, we will make our best effort to recover the balance from the seller.

If the seller's account has insufficient funds to complete the refund owed to you, please be assured that we will take appropriate action against the seller's account, which may include limitation of the seller's account privileges.

-----------------------------------
    Transaction Details
    -----------------------------------

Seller's Name: DRI App World
    Seller's Email: [email protected]

Transaction Date: Jul 24, 2010
    Transaction Amount: -$4.99 USD
    I avoid purchasing from BlackBerry AppWorld like the plague now, because they have absolutely no customer support! And until they step up to the plate in this area, in my opinion BlackBerry AppWorld is only good for free stuff and trials.

I highly recommend purchasing directly from a developers site which if they don't handle the transaction on their own? Hopefully, it runs through MobiHand, because MobiHand has great customer service! If the developer only uses BlackBerry AppWorld, I wish you the best of luck. I've posted my experience on RIM's BlackBerry AppWorld 2.0 Beta forums, as well.

Frankly, BlackBerry AppWorld just needs a customer service team! Plain and simple!

Humble regards,
    Chris
    08-16-10 03:34 PM
    Claim has been filed.

I guess after my phones charged I will get it thru MobiHand. They use PayPal too right?

BTW, is this app worth all the trouble? i saw it on a youtube video and it looked like it would be nice to have.
    08-16-10 03:40 PM
    It is well worth the troubles, especially since your troubles are over, because you won't have any issue with MobiHand. Just use the CrackBerry App Store it runs through MobiHand.
    08-16-10 03:43 PM
    way to go. good choice.
    glad you got it up and running.
    08-16-10 09:44 PM
    Claim has been filed.

I guess after my phones charged I will get it thru MobiHand. They use PayPal too right?

BTW, is this app worth all the trouble? i saw it on a youtube video and it looked like it would be nice to have.
    Definitely worth it.
    08-17-10 06:35 AM
    I had a similar problem. I had to reinstall apps after getting a replacement 9700, and several that I had bought in app world (including Quicklaunch) were missing from "my world." After realizing that there was no way to contact blackberry app world, I just bought Quicklaunch again via crackberry/mobihand. Didn't think of doing a dispute with paypal, but my original purchase was months ago so I probably couldn't do it. Anyway, the moral of the story is to buy from mobihand. They have good customer support - and better web support so you probably won't need to contact them. I buy via the crackberry app store, as I assume it helps the people running the crackberry site - and I like the site.
    08-17-10 06:47 PM
    QuickLaunch is only five bucks... less if you have a Mobihand coupon.

(Hint: check the Mobihand coupons thread on this forum... but be sure to post the coupon code included in your purchase receipt so someone else can use it.)

I think re-purchasing it is worth the price of a mocha for all the headaches you save by avoiding the crAppworld hassle.
    08-17-10 08:31 PM
    You would think that RIM could afford a cs team with the ridiculous amounts of money they charge both consumers and developers.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-10 02:43 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD