but never got my email to download it. how long does it take?
    they got their money instantly since it was done thru paypal.
    11-30-09 12:01 PM
    Where did you buy it? Do you have the free version? If you do, you usually just need to click in upgrade within the app itself.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-09 12:04 PM
    Give it some time.

Sometimes takes a while. They have to ok your account first. Happens every time

11-30-09 12:06 PM
    I purchased thru the CB store...

thanx. ill wait and be patient. LOL
    11-30-09 12:21 PM
    I purchased a few apps this morning from the CB store. I still haven't received an email yet. I went to my account and entered my order number. It then showed me my purchased apps and beside them was the activation code. From there I downloaded my software and entered the code to register the apps. I'm now using my purchased apps, but still haven't received the email from the CB store. Give that a try!
    11-30-09 12:56 PM
    thanks OHCop. I did that, I had it send to my txt/sms and email and NOTHING. Maybe Ill just download the zip.
    11-30-09 03:34 PM
    here just send this link to your phone and youll be able to download berry buzz

http://m.bellshare.com/downloads/ber.../berrybuzz.jad
    11-30-09 04:12 PM
    Way to go kcpaynev1!

11-30-09 04:14 PM
    if you don't have to download it straight to your device i recommend downloading to your computer
    11-30-09 05:43 PM
    yeah. i tried the unzip thing, and that didnt even work. said it wasnt for my device when it is. IDK.
    11-30-09 06:33 PM
    ok, i finally have this working and <3 it!!!! I keep falling in love with my bb all over again...

but it has me as a trial -like 7 more days left, etc.

i input my activation code and it says its invalid. who do i talk to about this? i paid for this!
    12-01-09 09:43 AM
    ok, i finally have this working and <3 it!!!! I keep falling in love with my bb all over again...

but it has me as a trial -like 7 more days left, etc.

i input my activation code and it says its invalid. who do i talk to about this? i paid for this!
    Go here and input your information. The activation code will be emailed to you.
    12-01-09 09:46 AM
    ty. did that!
    12-01-09 09:52 AM
    nvmd. now my old one worked.. :/
    12-01-09 10:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD