I JUST PAID $9.99 AMERICAN ($12 Canadian) for the Price is Right game... and it's a piece of ****!!! I bought this game for my iPod touch for half the price, and it's great.. with great graphics & even video clips from the show for the showcases and prizes.. this one is just plain awful..

Guess I should've waited for reviews, but I'm embarrassed to even have this game on my phone!!
    04-01-09 01:06 AM
    Lol. Somehow I knew stuff like this was coming. Sorry to hear your pain, but apps for the Java platform on BB won't be very good.... not games anyway. Sucks for the masses expecting iPhone apps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 01:10 AM
    Buying "The Price is Right" app is embarrassing, period.

Buying it TWICE for two different platforms is the kind of thing where you quietly move away in the middle of the night and start over with a new name in a new town where nobody knows you.

Last edited by rlmesq; 04-01-09 at 01:19 AM.
    04-01-09 01:10 AM
    now i know not to buy it
    04-01-09 01:11 AM
    At least you can use app world! I can't download it and trying to get an app via email doesn't work either! Arghhh!
    04-01-09 01:12 AM
    Gee We didn't see this coming...
    GOOD JOB RIM !
    04-01-09 01:13 AM
    dmglakewood's stuff is good, you can get StormSlots on the App Store, or all his other stuff here at CB Store (he mentioned in another thread that they still haven't approved all his other submissions yet). And his support is second to none. Highly recommended.
    04-01-09 01:15 AM
    I guess the price is wrong lol

04-01-09 01:18 AM

Buying it TWICE for two different platforms is the kind of thing where you quietly move away in the middle of the night and start over with a new name in a new town where nobody knows you.

now that was funny my friend
    04-01-09 01:21 AM

Lmao...All I could see was Happy Gilmore standing above Bob Barker..

I think I'm going to stick with using the crackberry store for actual purchase apps. I'll try all the free ones out all day, but who's gonna pay for crap that useless on the phone..
    04-01-09 01:27 AM

LOL/ Funny
    04-01-09 01:28 AM
    In the famous words of Adam sandler..."The price is wrong b$#ch!"
    04-01-09 01:29 AM
    now that was funny my friend
    Not really.. lol. The reason I actually bought it WAS to do a comparison. The iPod game is surprisingly good, real video, sounds, announcing.. I was surprised.. BUT THIS crap...
    04-01-09 01:30 AM
    Man its a shame how the hardware in the storm is being put to waste. Really is. I tried out the free pool game and that lags like no other. Can't say I didn't expect it though.

04-01-09 01:31 AM
    My 3.5 y.o. son put it well today:

"Wheeeeze!"

According to him that ca mean either "Darn it!" or, "That's funny!"
    04-01-09 01:35 AM
    I hear the pain out there but give it some time apps will get better.

04-01-09 03:18 AM
    I hear the pain out there but give it some time...... we hope the apps will get better.

There you go, fixed!!
    04-01-09 04:06 AM
    There you go, fixed!!
    Lol, and the cute little kitten makes that even funnier.
    04-01-09 07:02 AM
    I hear the pain out there but give it some time apps will get better.

No they really won't. This is the same thing we have been telling ourselves about the OS for four months now and all we have are buggy leaked OS's. I can't see how anyone can be excited about app world. Seems it was not ready for prime time. That's two in a row for RIM. I am a storm lover, but this is wearing on me.
    App memory is scarce on the Storm. You will run low if you install too many apps. Around 10mb or so, your phone will start deleting SMS and your call log to free up space. The lack of app memory and the game platform (or lack of one) will sink app world. Gaming apps are a tremendous hit on the iphone and itouch. They wont be on the storm or any other BB due to the java platform and lack of memory.
    I guess I'll go back to wishing for a stable and efficient OS.
    04-01-09 07:22 AM
    Lol. Somehow I knew stuff like this was coming. Sorry to hear your pain, but apps for the Java platform on BB won't be very good.... not games anyway. Sucks for the masses expecting iPhone apps.

still the apps should live up?? you seen grapics for alot of the games? Nintendo looking lol.....
    04-01-09 07:35 AM
    you all are depressing me
    04-01-09 07:57 AM
    Hopefully they get it together soon, or there gonna be a whole lot less storms out there.
    04-01-09 08:02 AM
    OP, go in and rate the game so others don't make the same mistake you did.
    Use the "Recommend" button to write your review. We should be able to see it in the "Reviews". I would think this is the best way to warn others.
    04-01-09 08:09 AM

This literally made me spit coffee from my mouth all over my monitor at work...my colleagues think Im ******** now
    04-01-09 08:51 AM
    is drew or bob the host?
    04-01-09 09:47 AM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD