First of all for some reason i am logged into crackberry but everytime i try to post it says im not logged in so i log in again and i try to post and it says im not logged in... anyone know why? i had to like log in a million times just now to post this. BUT anyway my battery was perfectly fine today and it was actually lasting awhile till couple hours ago.. im wondering if stormslider the free edition eats up battery? im running opera, facebook, someone used my phone for youtube just awhile ago, and thats about it. if i dont close youtube app by "exiting" does it eat battery? maybe thats why? thanks for any help. im just dissapointed that my battery would go down so quickly in the evening when it was perfectly fine in the morning.
    10-25-09 03:08 AM
    im asking if stormslider could drain battery because after i started using it i felt like that was when the battery began to just go downnnn
    10-25-09 04:19 AM
    well you should close all ur apps when not in use they will cause some battery drainage, how much dont know but it does and also make sure ur backlight goes out within a minute or so. i like he standby button that helps alot too.
    10-25-09 04:54 AM
    but specifically does stormslider drain battery while it is being used to lock?
    10-25-09 08:33 PM
    First of all for some reason i am logged into crackberry but everytime i try to post it says im not logged in so i log in again and i try to post and it says im not logged in... anyone know why? i had to like log in a million times just now to post this. BUT anyway my battery was perfectly fine today and it was actually lasting awhile till couple hours ago.. im wondering if stormslider the free edition eats up battery? im running opera, facebook, someone used my phone for youtube just awhile ago, and thats about it. if i dont close youtube app by "exiting" does it eat battery? maybe thats why? thanks for any help. im just dissapointed that my battery would go down so quickly in the evening when it was perfectly fine in the morning.
    There is a message on the main page of the forums that says they have been changed and that if you're having problems logging in you need to delete all of your cookies. I was having the same problem, deleted my cookies and browsing history and had no more issues logging in.
    10-27-09 11:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD