Found this in the Crackberry App Store - it is free.

If you have a missed call it asks you when you want to call the person back - Now, in 15 min., in 1 hour or Never and also sends the person a SMS message (if you want it to) of when you will call back. You can add your own text to this as well.

Very Cool. I found this useful because sometimes I can't answer my phone and the person ends up calling again right away thinking that I'll pickup if they keep calling not knowing why I didn't pickup in the first place.
    05-28-09 03:44 PM
    Found this in the Crackberry App Store - it is free.

If you have a missed call it asks you when you want to call the person back - Now, in 15 min., in 1 hour or Never and also sends the person a SMS message (if you want it to) of when you will call back. You can add your own text to this as well.

Very Cool. I found this useful because sometimes I can't answer my phone and the person ends up calling again right away thinking that I'll pickup if they keep calling not knowing why I didn't pickup in the first place.
    Somehow this got removed from my phone and is not in any of my backups. It is not free any more, I wonder why? Wish I could find it
    07-14-09 08:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD