Hello, everyone- I'm a new bb user, and I have to say I'm so impressed with everything- it does everything I need it to! And thanks to everyone here for all the knowledge and help, I'm already learning so much after having it for only two days!

Well, I downloaded WebMesseneger since it was free, and it works pretty well, I like how it works for the most part. But I'm wondering if JiveTalk is realy worth that extra 29.99?(Or w.e the fee is). What are some features and things that make it better?

Thanks so much for everything!

John

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-08 07:32 PM
    JiveTalk has a free 30 day trial you can use and see for yourself if it's better or not.
    04-21-08 07:39 PM
    Oh thanks, I guess that would be the smart thing to do!

04-21-08 07:50 PM
    Never tried the other but I simply love JiveTalk!
    04-22-08 11:04 AM
    me too!!!!!!
    04-22-08 10:02 PM
    jivetalk, im+ both offer a free trial over some amt of days, see which one fits you/ your needs.
    04-22-08 10:04 PM
    JiveTalk is my favorite but that's why they give a free trial, so you can make sure you get the right one for your taste.
    04-22-08 10:12 PM
    You will definitely like the Jivetalk user interface better than WebMessenger's.
    04-22-08 10:17 PM
    personally, I can't see pay $29 (or even $20) for jive talk when I can IM for free with Google Talk.

If you want to IM me, I'm on Google Talk. It's interface is great, and while Jive Talk is nice, I just don't really need it.

Patrick
    04-22-08 10:33 PM
    web-messenger is not for me... i've used up my 30 days trial with JT, and would rather spend the money on buying the license. Would anyone happen to know an active coupon for the license? I searched around the forum and on google and the few I did find are all expired.
    04-23-08 12:52 AM
    me too ! very cool !
    04-23-08 10:07 PM
    Jivetalk is still the only app I've purchased because it's really that good

04-23-08 10:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD