I have just downloaded jivetalk for my curve, but was shocked to see that iphone users get jivetalk for free and we more intelligent and style conscious berry abusers have to pay for it!?? Any one got any ideas why this is??
    06-18-08 02:11 PM
    1. It is still a beta release, they are still testing it.
    2. The Jivetalk program is not downloaded to your Iphone. So everytime you use Jivetalk on the Iphone you have to go to a certain Jivetalk link/web page.

It's like checking your Myspace mail box via Myspace.com. I used Jivetalk on the Iphone and it is the worst.. You are able to save the Jivetalk icon on your Iphone but all it is is a link to the Jivetalk/Iphone log in screen via the web. Your Jivetalk on your Blackberry for the most part will always be live and does not connect via the web. But on the Iphone it is not always live due to the fact that all you are doing is loading up a website and logging into your IM accounts via Beejive's/Jivetalk's website.

Hope this helps.
    06-18-08 02:22 PM
    I believe it is because the version for an iPhone is in beta development.
    06-18-08 02:23 PM
    thanks for pointing that out guys and not ripping my head off on my first post
    06-18-08 02:25 PM
    No problem. A lot of people think that the Jivetalk software for the Iphone is the same or up to par with the Jivetalk software for the Blackberry. No way!! And this is coming from an Iphone and Blackberry fan!
    06-18-08 02:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD