View Poll Results: Which of these modifications would you prefer?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Leave it so all the apps download initially, but you can delete what you don't want.

1 50.00%
  • Make Jam a "ticket" that activates the apps' free trials (download any or all individually).

0 0%
  • Trim it down to BlackCharge, BestFLASH, Memory Monster, all download initially but deletable.

0 0%
  • "Ticket" that activates BestFLASH, BlackCharge and other screens, Memory Monster, and vibes.

1 50.00%
  • Trim it down to some other subset of apps (please list), with all downloading initially.

0 0%
  • Trim it down to a "ticket" that activates some other subset of apps (please list).

0 0%
  • Un-publish the bundle, just leaving it available for re-download by existing users.

0 0%
    Due to comments that have recently been made, the large bundle "Jam" is going to be modified. Whether you got the product free, for $0.99, or for $4.99 or more, here is your chance to vote on which sort of update you would like to see appear in your inbox as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance for indicating your preference.
    05-23-10 01:09 PM
    Results:

Only 1 customer responded with a suggested course of action here, and 1 in the review comments, and they both agree, so that path will be followed.

All features will continue to download and install together, and you can remove unwanted features in Options/Applications/Modules. You can see the remaining Jam modules by clicking Jam in Options/Applications.
    05-26-10 05:07 PM
    Results:

Only 1 customer responded with a suggested course of action here, and 1 in the review comments, and they both agree, so that path will be followed.

All features will continue to download and install together, and you can remove unwanted features in Options/Applications/Modules. You can see the remaining Jam modules by clicking Jam in Options/Applications.
    Sorry I missed the poll! I like the idea of being able to remove unwanted features, but am unable to figure out how to do it. I can go to options -> applications, then hit the BB key and select modules, but I can't find any way to remove any of the modules. What do I need to do to remove the ones I don't want? I am running a Storm 2 9550 on a OS 5.0.705 hybrid (with a .517 radio). I have version 3.0.0.47.2 of Jam installed. My crackberry superstore app shows that the most recent version of the app is 3.0.1.47.2, but clicking through for the upgrade says its downloading 3.0.0.47.2. I think the ability to delete comes in the newer version. How can I upgrade?

Thanks!
    Last edited by pezboy; 06-02-10 at 11:11 AM. Reason: added version issue with upgrading
    06-02-10 11:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD