Did anyone get an email about the update to Jam? There should have been an automatic notification, but I didn't get one myself, and no-one's downloaded the update yet, so I wonder. A lot of people here downloaded Jam with coupons so I'm just wondering if anyone else got an automatic email.

MemoryFlash and "Backlight Timeout Warning Vibe" were added and license keying was removed, but it's a $1 update. Whether anyone who got the original free is interested or not, I'd appreciate knowing if the email went out. thank you!
    11-08-09 11:17 PM
    no I didnt get notified either didnt know there was an update til I saw this
    11-09-09 06:02 AM
    No update email here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-09 06:10 AM
    No update email here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    OK, I'll just figure something else I can include without competing against my own stats too much and post another update There was a glitch in the Mobi system when I posted them, and it both seemed to complete and also gave an error, but you can't submit that twice -- once it updates the new version #, there's no way I see to try again to send an update message.

The current update added MemoryFlash and Backlight Timeout Warning Vibe for .99
    11-11-09 01:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD