Can you transfer itunes music that you have downloaded online to your BlackBerry Curve 8900?
    05-30-09 01:25 PM
    Yes. I have done it with a few songs I brought on itunes. It was no different to transferring any other music.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-09 01:28 PM
    can it be done on music that was downloaded from a site like limewire that transfer your music to itunes
    05-30-09 01:33 PM
    Yes if you download stuff rom LimeWire you can transfer it to your BB...If you buy stuff from iTunes that is DRM'd then it probably won't work however.
    05-30-09 01:38 PM
    DRM songs do work I have an EP of DRM songs on my 8900 at the moment

05-30-09 01:58 PM
    There is an app. In the app store that allows you to transfer to berry ota....it is called I2B.....tried it on my storm and didn't quite work right. It allows you to update playlists even when your pc is off which was cool. Check it out.....free to download and use there is also a paid edition as well I believe. Hope this will help you out.
    05-30-09 02:35 PM
    There is an app. In the app store that allows you to transfer to berry ota....it is called I2B.....tried it on my storm and didn't quite work right. It allows you to update playlists even when your pc is off which was cool. Check it out.....free to download and use there is also a paid edition as well I believe. Hope this will help you out.
    Thank you very much for the info!
    05-30-09 03:11 PM
    There are also a few PC apps that will strip the DRM from your entire Itunes library.

I can't remember the name of the one I use but next time I'm on my PC I'll post the name of it.

05-30-09 04:26 PM
    Aimersoft Music Converter is what I use.

I mentioned this incase you want to take the DRM off.
    05-30-09 04:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD