I downloaded this app from the App World and I really enjoyed it. For some random reason it got unistalled.

I just reinstalled it and now when I go to login I get this
    net.rim.device.api.io.ConnectionClosedException: Connection Closed

It will not log me in as I get that exception everytime.
    Does anyone know what this means? How can I fix it?

I've done battery pulls, as well as uninstalling and reinstalling numerous times. Still no go.
    04-05-09 10:38 AM
    I get those too....I didn't uninstall though. Seems to be a great app so far.
    Seems much better then going through the hassle of plugging in the USB then uploading and what not.

Is anyone else getting this error too?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-09 12:07 PM
    Update: I tried turning OFF my Wi-Fi and it logged in just fine. No error at all. I don't really understand that considering the first time I put it on the phone my Wi-Fi was switched on.

Simeon: Try it without your Wi-Fi and see if that helps. It may or not be the cause but it worked so far for me.
    04-05-09 12:18 PM
    Didn't see any recent threads on this app, so I'm posting here...

I like this App, but I'm not totally sure how it works and it's a little buggy. As far as I can tell, it's the only app that allows you to directly upload pictures to Picasa (along with like 10 other sites, including Facebook).

Has anybody used this to successfully upload stuff to Facebook as well?

I would like to possibly delete the Facebook app and just use this for picture uploads. However, I have two concerns:

(1) How do you guys have it set up? Right now, every time I take a picture, it brings up the iTookThisWithMyPhone title bar at the bottom where you can name the photo. I think (but am not sure) that if I hit the back button, it does not upload, but if you hit the trackpad button, it does upload it. You can also manually select which pictures to upload through the memory, and I think I want to change it to that...

(2) Is there a way to send a picture to one destination, but not another? For example, say I want to put tons of pictures on Picasa, but only a select few on Facebook...how do you pick and choose? The way I see it, you set up multiple "Destinations" and once your picture is in the queue, it sends it to ALL of those destinations.

Thanks!
    01-28-10 02:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD