I noticed my File Free memory was constantly hitting 0 bytes which I attributed to me running a leaked OS (.109). However, two other people I know have Storms running more apps, with more data on their Storms without the issues I've been having (non-responsive, slow, constant "spinning clock"). I tried deleting apps, one by one, then when I realized that particular app wasn't the issue, I reinstalled it. The 3rd app I tried deleting was ITookThisOnMyPhone. It's been 2 days and, I have to tell you, I have what feels like a brand new phone! It's been great! Fast, responsive and hasn't locked up or required a battery pull since I deleted that app.

My question is whether or not other people are having any issues with that app? That is a great app and I definitely want to reinstall it eventually maybe once there's an update available and an official OS release.

(By the way, on another note, I learned the hard way that when your File Free memory hits 0 bytes, Low Memory Manager kicks in and deletes Calendar entries on your device (among other things) and, if you're running Google Sync to sync your Calendar, those newly deleted events on your device Calendar will be replicated to your online Google Calendar so beware!)
    03-28-09 08:13 AM
    ive never even heard of this app. But im glad it fixed your memory leak.
    03-28-09 03:40 PM
    This app is amazing, i hope it doesn't have a memory leak. I just got it last night so we will see. It is in the app world.

What it does is automatically upload photos and videos that are taken on your blackberry and posts them to youtube, facebook, twitpic, or other sites (snapfish).

Its so useful!
    04-03-09 06:48 AM
    I, too, love this app! I was in a motor vehicle accident recently and I got fantastic pictures of the damages that I needed for my insurance company, etc. (I was not injured badly, BTW!) I have noticed a bit of a memory leak with this program installed even though it is not running! So I opened it and disabled it. Let's see if that works.
    I can always re-enable it when I want to upload photos to Picasa, Flickr, etc. I actually only upload to their website and it works great! I really want to keep and use this app. I will see what kind of difference there is in memory AND battery life with it DISABLED.
    Has anyone tried using this app and keeping it disabled until you need it?
    04-24-09 07:33 PM
    I'm experiencing serious memory leak issue with this app installed. QuickPull won't even work when the memory hits 0.0 kb.

Hopefully the developer is aware of it and will be fixed soon.
    04-27-09 08:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD