Hey guys I'm a golf pro in the Cleveland area and recently another local pro showed me an app he got on his iPhone called iSwing. The app basically lets takes photos rapidly enough to catch the important aspects and positions of the golf swing. It also lets you analyze by drawing lines and such.

I'm looking for any kind of app similar to this, if there is one. I haven't been able to find anything yet, but I also would be happy if I could simply go through a video of a swing on my Storm 2 frame by frame to be able to break down a swing without having to bring a camera onto the course or range then back to my office to analyze.

Thanks guys
    05-11-10 09:09 PM
    Have you heard anything, I am looking for the same item
    05-24-10 05:14 PM
    No Im still looking. There has to be an app to use the camera rapid fire and take a bunch of stills in a matter of a few seconds, or an app to frame through a video.
    05-24-10 06:35 PM
    Take a look at berrycoders.com, I thought they had something like this but I'm not positive. Good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-10 11:38 PM
    Looks like berrycoder has an app called peek-a-boo that is supposed to take 4 consecutive photos but I cant see to get it to work on my S2. But this app is more along the lines of what I am looking for.
    05-25-10 08:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD