I have a BB 8330 that I bought in June of '09 and I love it and haven't had ANY issues with it. Starting last month, I haven't been able to upload photos to my Facebook from my phone. I keep getting "an error has occured please resend" each time I do. It's starting to get frustrating and I'm wondering what I should do. Help?
    01-21-10 01:13 PM
    its a known issue from facebook to my knowledge, i have verizon csts call all day long with that issues, you can possibly uninstall reinstall the app..
    01-21-10 01:15 PM
    Go to FB in your browser instead of the app and get your email addy (under upload pics) and send them straight to you fb mobile pics.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-10 03:01 PM
    princess thats a good work around. worked like a charm
    01-21-10 03:09 PM
    It just takes a while
    01-21-10 03:31 PM
    I can no longer upload either. So I sent it from MMS, and I got a confirmation that says:
    Your photo upload was successful! Use this code to confirm your phone at facebook.com/mobile:XXXXXX

Well, no pictures appear on my page, and I can't get that address from either my BB or my puter.

And where the heck am I supposed to enter this code?!
    01-21-10 06:49 PM
    I have an 8330 on Sprint and have not been able to consistently upload photos to FB. In 5 days I've managed to upload 5 photos successfully. I don't have any other internet access and don't want to email or mms my pics because I want them to appear in specific albums. The last pic I uploaded successfully was really a joke. I didn't think it would go through. I called Sprint's tech support and reset my phone and done all manner of other useless requests they had and nothing works! I have deleted and re installed FB numerous times but nothing seems to help. Any suggestions?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-10 01:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD