Hey guys,

Everytime i connect my blackberry and try to search for an update it states that there is v.5.0.0.405 and this is my current software version.... but i see ppl talking here in the forum about updating to 5.0.0.6xx or something so i wana know do i have a problem now?? or 5.0.0.405 is really the latest officially released version??

And whenever i try to download APP world it says that my device doesn't meet the system requirements of app world putting in mind that i have a bold 9700 from USA but now i'm living in Egypt... would that make a difference??

plz help! thanks
    06-06-10 03:41 AM
    Pretty strange symtoms, I don't that those issues with my bb.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-10 04:00 AM
    Hey guys,

Everytime i connect my blackberry and try to search for an update it states that there is v.5.0.0.405 and this is my current software version.... but i see ppl talking here in the forum about updating to 5.0.0.6xx or something so i wana know do i have a problem now?? or 5.0.0.405 is really the latest officially released version??
    Don't search for updates download the latest upgrade from this link Latest Official OS V5.0.0.680 For Bold 9700 ( download and install it on your PC ). Select your phone model and then look for Applications: 5.0.0.680

For the installation procedure on your BB, check the link in my signature ( any OS installation )

whenever i try to download APP world it says that my device doesn't meet the system requirements of app world putting in mind that i have a bold 9700 from USA but now i'm living in Egypt... would that make a difference??
    Get app world also from the links in my signature ( Use your BB browser to download ). I would recommend you upgrade first and then downloading app world, coz the upgrade will remove it and you will have to download it again.

Regards
    Last edited by Ahmed G.; 06-06-10 at 06:29 AM.
    06-06-10 06:20 AM
    I also living in Egypt but found this programme it loads into phone and can get all the appsworld.
    Go and join basgame.mobi and you should find programme there
    06-06-10 07:06 AM
    thx a lot ahmed but are these upgrades specific for each carrier? for example i got my phone from AT&T and now i'm with vodafone in egypt!! will installing the east asian Hutchison OS differ by any mean??

i tried to use the bb browser to download the app world but still it says the same error :S

thanks man
    06-07-10 04:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD