Just wondering if any one else is getting this same error message after installing the latest Quicklaunch update version 2.21.3.

Error starting quicklaunch: module 'Quickluanch' attempts to acess a secure API.
    05-25-10 06:47 PM
    I am having the exact same problem. How do I get the previous version back?

I sent this message to Crackberry Support:

I just updated my Bold 9000 with OS 5.0.0.681 to QuickLaunch version 2.21.3. It will not run. I even uninstalled it, did a battery pull, reinstalled it, did a battery pull and it still did not work. I get the error: Error starting QuickLaunch: Module 'QuickLaunch' attempts to access a secure API. I tried setting the app permissions to allow but it still did not work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-10 06:51 PM
    I am having the exact same problem. How do I get the previous version back?

I sent this message to Crackberry Support:

I just updated my Bold 9000 with OS 5.0.0.681 to QuickLaunch version 2.21.3. It will not run. I even uninstalled it, did a battery pull, reinstalled it, did a battery pull and it still did not work. I get the error: Error starting QuickLaunch: Module 'QuickLaunch' attempts to access a secure API. I tried setting the app permissions to allow but it still did not work.

I would like to know how to get the previous version back also. Your best bet is to email the developer nikkisoft rather than crackberry store support that's what I did. Hopefully I will receive a reply soon. I am so dependent on quicklaunch for everything.
    05-25-10 06:54 PM
    I would like to know how to get the previous version back also. Your best bet is to email the developer nikkisoft rather than crackberry store support that's what I did. Hopefully I will receive a reply soon. I am so dependent on quicklaunch for everything.
    What is the email to send it to?

05-25-10 06:57 PM
    What is the email to send it to?

[email protected]
    05-25-10 07:05 PM
    Thanks. I also sent an email to [email protected]
    05-25-10 07:11 PM
    I just received an email from nikkisoft to download it again in 30 minutes.
    05-25-10 07:16 PM
    I downloaded from Mobihand and got the same issue. I'll try a re-download later.

05-25-10 07:19 PM
    Update: Got notice to download again. Did so, and it's working.

05-25-10 07:45 PM
    Same issue tried deleting quick launch, battery pull, re-install, battery pull and still nothing

I miss my quick launch already!!
    05-25-10 07:45 PM
    I just downloaded it again and everything works, even the weather.

05-25-10 08:13 PM
    Make sure you grant QL permissions to Allow via your application options menu.
    05-25-10 08:14 PM
    Make sure you grant QL permissions to Allow via your application options menu.
    +1. The instructions I received said to do so.
    05-25-10 09:08 PM
    Just wondering if any one else is getting this same error message after installing the latest Quicklaunch update version 2.21.3.

Error starting quicklaunch: module 'Quickluanch' attempts to acess a secure API.
    Add me to the list!! I wrote support and they sent me another link to d/l the update. Tho they didn't say to do so, I deleted the app first then re-installed from the link they sent me. Kept my fingers crossed and voila, it works fine now. Try deleting and download again. Should work. Btw, I'm using OS5. (.681)

05-26-10 02:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD