Hi can anyone help me? I have had a Blackberry pearl 8130 for 3 months yesterday I had to do a esn swap to a new Blackberry 8130. My old phone had it set up so my facebook would update and send me all my msgs as well as wall postings ect. My new phone is no longer doing it. I can change and email but I am not getting my msgs and emails. I can set it up to be send me updates through text msg but I would prefer to have it through my facebook application. I am also not getting my emails UGH!!! I did set up my email accounts but something is just not right. If anyone can help that would be greatly appreciated.
    Gena
    02-21-08 03:07 PM
    Have a look in the "Options" menu for Facebook and see which account it says it's logged into...

Also make sure that your primary e-mail address on your device is the same one that you have set to receive notifications on the "normal" Facebook site - if you have multiple e-mail addresses setup on Facebook, you may need to change which one receives the notifications...

Other than that, my only advise would be to un-install Facebook, remove the battery from your device for about a minute, then re-install Facebook (http://mobile.blackberry.com) and see how you go.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-08 06:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD