This is an issue I've had with official, leaked, and hybrid OSs. The 2.0 app world will not let me get past the screen where my email address and username are listed. No matter how much I save it, nothing happens afterwards. While on the 5.0 official, leaked, and hybrid OSs, I had to revert to the .38 version of app world. Worked like a charm. Now that I've put the leaked OS6 on my phone, I've been forced to have the 2.0.

I've attempted to d/l the .38 but I get an error message that the page can't be found now. I don't want to go back to 5.0 just for app world but I do need to update apps such as assistant, FB, Bible, etc. So I can have the latest versions. Does anyone have a work around to get 2.0 to work or a pre-2.0 link for app world so I can update apps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-10 09:24 PM
    I too had issues with app world not updating or being able to use it on OS 6, I downgraded back to 5.0.0.938 and haven't had an issue since.

You could try Alt-rest or alt-rset and see if that helps reset app world so it can work properly.

11-11-10 02:08 AM
    I have tried the soft reset, hard reset, battery pull. Ive deleted app world and then reinstalled it. I've changed my username and password. I've done everything imagineable. No luck. As long as app upgrades are coming through app world, I'm not gonna be able to update them unless I can d/l them to my desktop and then install through DM.

11-11-10 07:48 AM
    What Brian was talking about is when you are in YourWorld, hild down <alt> then type rst. See if that helps.

11-11-10 09:57 AM
    Oh ok, I misread his comment. Will try. Thanks for the correction.

11-11-10 10:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD