I have Facebook 1.6 installed on my Tour. It is connected with my @vzw.blackberry.net email address, and I have it set up where when I get a FB notification (i.e. wall post, message, etc.) it shows up in my @vzw.blackberry.net mailbox. I would go in there, click the message, and then it would open and let me read it (I prefer this than going through the FB application, personally).

All of a sudden, it is now not working. I still get the notification in my email box, then I go in, click it to open it...but nothing happens. I click again, nothing happens. I press menu and select 'open' and nothing happens. It is out of the blue - it was working fine, I'm not sure what is happening.

I'm also having the same issue inside the FB application itself. I did a battery pull to no avail. Is anyone else experiencing this or know how to fix it?

Thanks!
    09-18-09 10:22 AM
    EVERYONE is having the same problem. There's no fix at this time. It's on Facebook's tech side, not your phone.

There's like 100 topics about it.
    09-18-09 10:24 AM
    my bad - thanks for letting me know.
    09-18-09 10:26 AM
    smh, there are like umpteen threads on the first three pages and people still miss them...
    09-18-09 10:35 AM
    wow - sure is no shame on this forum.

you are right, it was my error, i should have looked more thoroughly.
    09-18-09 10:40 AM
    With all the posts this POS app generates, there should be a dedicated FaceBook forum in CrackBerry.com.
    09-18-09 10:52 AM
    With all the posts this POS app generates, there should be a dedicated FaceBook forum in CrackBerry.com.
    It's not a POS app, there are upgrades going on. Or do you guys just want to stick with 1.6 or the mobile site for ever?

I agree that there should be at least a sticky on this until the problems are corrected.
    09-18-09 11:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD