When I create and "ALL DAY EVENT" from the Tour it's fine and shows the "DIAMOND" icon and the event at the top of the day. But once it syncs with Google, it changes. It will start the event at 5:00 pm the day before and continue till 5:00 pm of the day of the event.

Example:
    I'll put an event in on my Tour:
    Network Meeting - check all day event and set day for Sept. 3, 2009.

It will be fine at first and show an the "DIAMOND" icon and "NETWORK MEETING" next to it on the first line of the day of Sept. 3, 2009.

But... once it syncs with Google... It changes to:
    5:00 pm on Sept 2, 2009 "Network Meeting" and runs up to 5:00 PM Sept. 3, 2009.

Does this happen to anyone else? Does anyone know how to fix this so it doesn't do this?
    09-02-09 11:56 PM
    Do you have your "start of day" and "end of day" set to midnight and midnight? Give that a try.
    09-02-09 11:58 PM
    Do you have your "start of day" and "end of day" set to midnight and midnight? Give that a try.
    On my Tour, my calendar options is set for:
    Start of Day: 12:00 am
    End of Day: 12:00 am

On Google Calendar settings, everything matches my Tour settings, from start of week day, etc. However, google calendar settings does not have start of day and end of day setting. But the calendar on Google does start on 12:00 am to 12:00 am.
    09-03-09 12:03 AM
    I deleted it and then re-installed it... still has the same problems with the start time of 5:00 pm the day before and ending 5:00 pm the day of for an all day event.
    PLUS.... now I have "doubles" on re-occuring events.
    09-03-09 12:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD