Maybe I'm doing this wrong or maybe this is a problem with the .151os. But ever since I upgraded, I can't make my facebook calendar the default calendar. When I go to default services, under calendar my only option is my hotmail.com address. Because of this, I can't see my facebook entries on the today screen. Does anyone know how to fix this?
    07-14-09 04:38 PM
    Try going into advanced options, service books, and deleting the cical value next to your email address. I think this might wipe your emailr calendar but it sounds like you don't mind.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 05:12 PM
    Try going into advanced options, service books, and deleting the cical value next to your email address. I think this might wipe your emailr calendar but it sounds like you don't mind.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    yes..this seemed to do the trick..I couldn't find it when intially searching..then tried searching again with a slightly broader search category and found it just moments before your reply..but I believe in that post (problem opposite as mine) I believe you were also the one who helped the op...so thanks goes to you either way.
    07-14-09 06:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD