I selected the option to sync contacts. It never seems to do anything though.

Suggestions?
    12-29-09 09:30 PM
    Mine only syncs the photos with about 3/4 of mine not sure why or what is causing it.
    12-29-09 10:48 PM

Suggestions?
    i had to go thru and do every single one of mine to get them all to work. took forever but they are all there now.
    12-29-09 11:28 PM

Suggestions?
    One thing to keep in mind is that the FB name and the name in your contact list has to match exactly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-09 03:22 AM
    yeah u might have to sync contacts from the fb app to the phone book

if they are synced give it some time to add the pics, sometimes it takes a while for it to finally get around to syncing all the pics
    12-30-09 06:23 AM
    i had to go thru and do every single one of mine to get them all to work. took forever but they are all there now.
    How did you do them manually?

I am getting zero of my pics to synch. I know lots of them should because I had a droid for 3 days (worst 3 days ever ) and it automatically synch'd everything. Every time one of my FB contacts would call there pic would automatically be there. It was really cool!

I've had it set to synch for several days now. I would think at this point it would have got everything lined up at this point.
    12-30-09 06:44 AM
    yeah u might have to sync contacts from the fb app to the phone book

if they are synced give it some time to add the pics, sometimes it takes a while for it to finally get around to syncing all the pics
    How do you do that?
    12-30-09 06:45 AM
    To sync manually, find your friend in the Facebook app's Friends screen, and then select them and choose "Connect to Blackberry Contact" and then select them from your contact list. You'll also have to go this way to refresh the information/pictures for your contacts, as I've noticed mine doesn't do it automatically.
    Last edited by slinky317; 12-30-09 at 07:45 AM.
    12-30-09 07:41 AM
    The contacts that synced automatically for me were the contacts that had their phone numbers on their personal info that matched the number I had in their contact.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-09 08:44 AM
    It only syncs the photos if the friend has their num on their fb
    12-30-09 09:11 AM
    Thanks for all the info! I still don't know why on the droid it worked so smoothly and the BB not at all... Oh well, it's not a deal breaker but it was pretty cool to have the pics automatically show up.
    12-30-09 08:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD