Got a IPD backup from BBY Desktop Manager.
    I want to extract some emails i sent as PDF or whatever printable version...

I tried ABC Amber v9.02. Its a great program and extract pretty much everythinf except : emails sent or emails you answered.
    Oh it extracts them but...just the headers...not the body...
    All the other emails are perfectly extracted.

Reproduced this issue on several computers with different backup files..so its definitely not a computer issue.

So am desperately looking for an app that would allow me to do this.

I thank you all for your help !

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by neeeko; 05-05-11 at 01:49 PM.
    05-04-11 04:27 PM
    BUMPity
    05-05-11 12:58 AM
    05-05-11 11:08 AM
    Well if you read me better (no offense) am looking for a program to extract emails.
    MagicBerry doesn't do that. I've tried it...

So BUMP
    05-05-11 01:41 PM
    It has been a while since I used it and wasn't sure if it would work for you. Just trying to help.

Found this one. MAybe it will do what you need. At least it says it will extract received and sent emails.

How to read IPD files from your BlackBerry
    Last edited by tlbruce1969; 05-05-11 at 02:13 PM.
    05-05-11 02:03 PM
    Thanks for the link.
    Problem is (with the unregistered version) it will only extract a few emails.
    As for me it only extracted 4 received emails, nothing that was sent...

So you would actually have to pay to see if you've been ripped off or not

Kinda sucks. Would be good to have some feedback from anybody who paid for it.
    05-05-11 06:31 PM
    I wrote a macro which may do what you need. It reads an IPD file and produces various text files / reports depending on what DBs it detects, I.e. Address Book, Calendar, SMS Messages, Messages, etc. Contact me and I will send it to you to run. If it doesn't do what you need, you can give me more details of your requirements and I'l try to make it work for you. Macro runs on Windows and Excel. Email me ... rapanui21 AT yahoo DOT com. My services are free.
    05-26-11 06:51 AM
    Hey rapanui21, you should post that for everyone if it's free anyway
    05-27-11 01:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD