Does anyone know how to do internet streaming for radio programs on the blackberry? I have a tour.
    09-29-09 08:59 AM
    Download pandora, slacker, etc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-09 09:26 AM
    IHeart works well too, just remember these apps will drain your battery pretty fast.

http://iheartradio.com/

09-29-09 12:08 PM
    Slacker (internet radio): Slacker Personal Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio Stations

iHeartRadio (clear channel broadcasting):Your iPhone & BlackBerry are Now Radios - iheartradio.com 350+ Radio Stations, Videos & More

Pandora (internet radio): Pandora Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio, Find New Music

Nobex Radio (internet radio): Nobex Radio Companion - Download

FlyCast
    (internet radio): FlyCast - Now your smartphone is complete

Moodio (streams AM/FM radio): Not logged in | Moodio

i enjoy listening to Slacker Radio

09-29-09 12:11 PM
    Personally, I think Slacker is the best...
    09-29-09 12:14 PM
    I agree, I love Slacker for music, and iHeart for getting my local stations.

09-29-09 12:53 PM
    I recently downloaded Slacker but I cannot creat an account for some reason. App downloaded and installed successfully but when trying to create an account, it fails and refers to the full site on a PC.

When I go to the site on my PC, I cannot find where I can create an account anywhere on the site. Anyone have any ideas? This is really starting to peess me off.
    10-02-09 10:12 AM
    Slacker is definately the best radio app for Blackberry imo. In fact, that and Mobipocket Reader are the two reasons I bought my Curve in the first place. I love how Slacker lets you BAN songs and artists. Not only can you customize your own station and only hear what you want, but it's also great fun. Take THAT Lady Gaga...you are BANNED! lol
    10-02-09 10:29 AM
    I use Slacker. Love it for music, but I most love it for creating a custom station of my favorite comedians (Gaffigan, Hedberg, Caliendo, Wright, etc......).

I also use Flycast just for WEEI 850 Sportsradio in Boston.
    10-02-09 12:11 PM
    slacker is great...but if you want to listen to actual commercial stations go with
    Moodio
    10-02-09 12:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD