Hello
    Does anyone know of an application I can use to send text messages to numbers outside of North America?

Thanks in advance
    05-08-10 05:05 PM
    Do you mean while traveling outside North America?

You can use email to send 'SMS' to another phone. This will be data for you and SMS to recipient.

Verizon: [email protected]
    AT&T: [email protected]
    T-Mobile: [email protected]
    Sprint: [email protected]

If you have Google Voice you can use the app to send and receive SMS. This uses data for you.

If you mean sending number from within the US to overseas, you can use BBM. i don't know of any SMS apps for international SMS sending.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-10 05:14 PM
    Do you mean while traveling outside North America?

You can use email to send 'SMS' to another phone. This will be data for you and SMS to recipient.

Verizon: [email protected]
    AT&T: [email protected]
    T-Mobile: [email protected]
    Sprint: [email protected]

If you have Google Voice you can use the app to send and receive SMS. This uses data for you.

If you mean sending number from within the US to overseas, you can use BBM. i don't know of any SMS apps for international SMS sending.

SO if i use sms to text someone with google voice internationally it will only be data for me and text for them?

05-09-10 07:02 AM
    Yes. i've never used Google Voice to send a text to an international number so i don't know if that's possible. If so it would be data for you.

05-09-10 05:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD