I'm on a BB Storm 9530 running 4.7 and the newest beta version of TwitterBerry. I keep on getting an "Internal Twitter Error" when I try to access anything besides the public timeline. I had the same issue before I downloaded the beta version and continue to hit this wall. Can anyone help? I'd go to UberTwitter but I hear it doesn't work on the Storm unless you change a bunch of settings?

Thanks!
    05-30-09 03:35 PM
    Twitter is under maintenance right now, so that's probably it. Also, I use UberTwitter on my Storm. Definitely the best Twitter interface I've used yet. That being said, it was not difficult to set up at all.
    05-30-09 08:26 PM
    I don't have a Storm, so clearly I can't understand exactly the frustration in having to change any settings, but I want to throw my hat in the ring for UberTwitter, too. I used TwitterBerry for a LONG time, but I jumped on the UberTwitter bandwagon when it came out and I won't go back. TB just doesn't compare to UT, in terms of interface and usability, consumer friendliness and speed, and the only time I have any downtime with UT is when Twitter is down. With TwitterBerry, I would randomly experience connection problems. That may have been my phone, but I haven't had the same issues with UT.

Anyway, didn't mean to jack the thread. But my point is: if TB is giving you a lot of problems, the configuration you'd have to do on your Storm would be well-worth the switch to UT, I think. There's a big UT thread around here... you could look at that, too, if you're still unsure.

Hopefully someone can help you with your TB issues!
    05-30-09 08:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD