I have a new issue with these two apps.

I now have a Facebook calendar when I go to the select calendar option. Unfortunately, any appointments I add to my google calendar online get routed to the Facebook calendar color. Does that make sense?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-09 01:15 PM
    Options> Adv Options >Default Services > Calendar (CICAL)

is it set to your Gmail or Facebook? If its set to facebook everything will default to that, otherwise if you change it should default to your Google Calendar.
    10-27-09 01:40 PM
    Came up with my own solution....I ran into a similar problem when I upgraded to .148 as well...

So this is what I did today. I deleted all entries into my calendar. Then I deleted Google Sync. I then reinstalled Google Sync and voila....my Google calendar was downloaded onto my phone in pristine condition...
    10-27-09 06:14 PM
    I am having this same problem. The funny thing....

My default CICAL service is my buffalo.edu email. Not facebook. So now I am trying a fix since I cant seem to find a way to do it either way. What I will be doing is going into the Service books and removing the facebook (CICAL) entry and making it so facebook will not sync with my bb calendar.

I am now removing Google sync so that it does not accidentally sync my empty calendar to google (that happened earlier today on accident while trying to fix this).

I will then re-install Google Sync and sync my google calendar to my BB. After this I will reset my facebook to sync to my calendar.

This is a lot of work but I will let you know if it works.
    10-27-09 08:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD