Hi All,

I've been looking for this one for some time without any luck. I really need my tasks/to-do to be integrated into my calendar so that I can see not only whats going on for the day, but what I should try to get done as well. Unfortunately, BB Tasks does not do this, or at least I've not found out how to do it, so I need to find another application to do this. My first stop was FranklinCovey, but their application is only compatible with OS 4.1-4.6 and since I've got a storm, that shuts me out of that option. Are there any other possibilities out there? I don't really need a super heavy duty program, just something that will give me my calendar and my tasks in one place, whether its the BB Calendar or something else entirely.

Thanks,
    Greg
    10-07-09 12:03 PM
    On my Curve, if you go to Calendar > Options > General Options you can set your calendar to show your tasks. Of course your tasks have to have a date assigned.
    10-07-09 03:53 PM
    I can see that now, but I do really need to have all of my tasks on my calendar, as I not only have quite a few which don't have dates, but also many which have due dates, but I need to be reminded of their existence before the date. Any help would be greatly appreciated here.

Thanks,
    Greg
    10-07-09 04:37 PM
    You can go to the app store to find an orgainizer theme that will do that on the home screen.
    10-07-09 04:43 PM
    If you mean a "Today" theme, I've not found one that shows the tasks at all. At least not a free one.
    10-07-09 07:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD