I just updated my os last night and docs to go is not working right. Every time try try to save anything it says there is not enough memory to complete the operation. What is wrong.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by JeffH; 01-13-09 at 08:16 PM. Reason: added descriptive title
    01-13-09 03:48 PM
    Options
    Status
    Free File

maybe you are low on memory like it says...?

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/

**remember to title your threads with the issue you are having, being as descriptive as possible. that way if other people have the same issue they can use the forum search feature to find help!**
    Last edited by chrisy520; 01-13-09 at 03:55 PM.
    01-13-09 03:52 PM
    Media > Menu > Options. If device memory limit is set to 0, you won't be able to save anything. Set it to 5.
    01-13-09 04:09 PM
    Media > Menu > Options. If device memory limit is set to 0, you won't be able to save anything. Set it to 5.
    I did that and I received the same result. And my free file amount is 1052066 bytes is this too low? Could it be the program? I sure hope not.
    Last edited by simsx28; 01-15-09 at 02:03 PM.
    01-15-09 02:00 PM
    I have been having a somewhat similar problem - I think I had the standard "lost all messages" because my memory got too low (happened right after I installed new vzapp software). Unfortunately the Verizon tech support seemed to know nothing about why I might have lost all my messages and just had me update my software to 4.5. Then I found this board and now know to pull my battery and I deleted lots of stuff, etc.

But, after I updated the OS software, I suddenly started having trouble with no being able to take pictures - I would take a picture and get a "cannot save - insuff memory" error message. So I'd delete a couple of pictures, try again, still not enough memory. No matter how many pictures I delete, I still cannot add another picture. (And I only started at 26 - it's not like I'm saving hundreds of pictures here!)

I called Verizon - they said I can either get a memory card or they can send me a new phone because I'm still under warranty.
    01-16-09 10:51 AM
    Well theres yur problem! Go get a memory card!
    01-16-09 01:10 PM
    Well I have a memory card and it is not even close to being filled up and I still get the same message and I am saving to memory card

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-09 04:37 PM
    Do an Advanced Search on this subject. There was a thread a few weeks back on just htis subject and there was a fix posted from the DataViz website. Of course, I cannot find it today.

You should search the DataViz knowledgebase for this too. I KNOW I've seen it on CrackBerry.
    01-20-09 04:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD