I am new and was going to set-up these applications on my phone, however a user agreement came up. Will I be charged additionaly fo rthe apps if I use them? I have unlimited text and data.
    09-29-09 12:48 PM
    Nope, just agree download and enjoy.
    09-29-09 12:56 PM
    Looks like your with Verizon so as long as you have the $29.99 blackberry plan you are all set.
    09-29-09 01:02 PM
    As long as you have unlimited data like you said, you will not be charged extra to use those apps.
    09-29-09 01:50 PM
    is the 29.99 plan unlimited data
    09-29-09 04:03 PM
    i think so u have to check with them
    09-29-09 04:33 PM
    this is taken from the verizon site

Verizon Wireless
    Close Window
    Email and Web for BlackBerry�
    Use your BlackBerry for personal email and Web surfing.

* Your email will be “pushed” automatically to your device.
    * Access up to ten POP3 and IMAP email accounts, including Yahoo!� Mail, AOL� Mail, Windows Live� Hotmail�, and Verizon.net.
    * Easy email account setup.
    * Voice Usage: Per your voice calling plan.

Required Equipment
    CDMA BlackBerry device with Verizon Wireless software required.

CDMA Data Roaming

* In the Canadian Broadband and Canadian Enhanced Services Rate and Coverage Areas, usage will be charged at a rate of $0.002 per KB or $2.05 per MB.
    * In the Mexican Enhanced Services Rate and Coverage Area, usage will be charged at a rate of $0.005 per KB or $5.12 per MB.

For more information on roaming in Canada and Mexico, visit verizonwireless.com/naroaming

The Email and Web for BlackBerry and Email and Web for Smartphone Features are designed for personal, consumer use and are not compatible with some Internet email service offerings or with email applications utilizing BlackBerry Enterprise Server, BlackBerry Desktop Software, Wireless Sync or Wireless Sync Enterprise Server or Good™ Mobile Messaging. These features cannot be used to tether your device to laptops, personal computers or other devices for any purpose other than syncing of data; any other use is not permitted using these features. Service is only available in the National Enhanced Services and Extended National Enhanced Services Rate and Coverage Areas.
    09-29-09 04:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD