I have been using Instango for several months now without a single problem. No battery issues, phones works as fast with it as it does without it. But in the pass 2 weeks or so I have been constantly getting disconnected from MSN and have been receiving the "yahoo app your using needs to be upgraded" msg. Why do I need to upgrade my yahoo mgs app when its not even installed on my cell?

Anyone experiencing this problems????

BTW - Im running Instango ver 2.1.42
    09-05-09 06:13 AM
    I haven't used instango within the last week but when I log into my accts using trillian I get the same message so yahoo must have updated their software at some point and the 3rd party apps haven't caught up to it yet in updating theirs to accommodate it but on trillian I still could connect with no problems.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-09 06:41 AM
    I haven't used instango within the last week but when I log into my accts using trillian I get the same message so yahoo must have updated their software at some point and the 3rd party apps haven't caught up to it yet in updating theirs to accommodate it but on trillian I still could connect with no problems.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

That makes sense....I havent had any connection issues with yahoo but I have experience connection issues with MSN. Maybe they have updated their app as well....I wonder if anyone else using Instango is experiencing the same issues???
    09-05-09 06:45 AM
    Lots of instango users have been experiencing MSN disconnect issues - according to their support forum, Bellshare have put Instango development on the backburner while working on some other applications and are going to be remanufacturing the app completely at some point. As of now, the application is only halfway reliable at best.

You can find out more throughout this thread: Community • View topic - Intermediate Beta Version 2.2.83
    09-05-09 02:41 PM
    So we are going to have to move to a different client. That sucks...so of the ones available and here is whats available so far(At least the ones I know of):
    IM+ = http://www.shapeservices.com/en/prod...im&platform=bb
    Beejive = Beejive - instant messaging anywhere
    Friendplay = United States Friendplay IM, Mobile Instant Messenger, MSN, YM, AIM, Gtalk

Which one is best????
    09-06-09 04:57 AM
    So we are going to have to move to a different client. That sucks...so of the ones available and here is whats available so far(At least the ones I know of):
    IM+ = http://www.shapeservices.com/en/prod...im&platform=bb
    Beejive = Beejive - instant messaging anywhere
    Friendplay = United States Friendplay IM, Mobile Instant Messenger, MSN, YM, AIM, Gtalk

Which one is best????
    Friendplay only works in the US?
    09-25-09 01:03 PM
    I have been using Instango for several months now without a single problem. No battery issues, phones works as fast with it as it does without it. But in the pass 2 weeks or so I have been constantly getting disconnected from MSN and have been receiving the "yahoo app your using needs to be upgraded" msg. Why do I need to upgrade my yahoo mgs app when its not even installed on my cell?

Anyone experiencing this problems????

BTW - Im running Instango ver 2.1.42
    Yeah, I just installed Instango yesterday and immediately got a text from Yahoo with the same message, I went over to Instago's forum and posted about it asking for some feedback but so far nothing....
    09-25-09 02:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD