After researching good AIM apps I downloaded it and I can't seem to open the app? I click it and nothing happens. I've downloaded it twice and same thing keeps happening.

Also, anything else besides Instango thats good for AIM? I already have beejive but the trail version is over so.. anything else? Something that would keep me logged in until I sign off
    03-02-10 10:51 PM
    ...anyone??
    03-03-10 01:24 AM
    Go to options and change the permission of the app to allow and try a battery pull also.
    03-03-10 01:29 AM
    Go to options and change the permission of the app to allow and try a battery pull also.
    I tried this and still it didn't work
    03-03-10 12:29 PM
    I downloaded the app, no problems there, open it up and it says I need to set up a account. Ok, So I fill out the username, password, email, click next...activation in progress....Instango failed to create a account please amke sure you are connected to the internet and try again...if this does not work go to our website and create a account there. Internet is fine, all permissions were set to allow from download...so I go to instango.com for a quick account sign up.....More problems, so on there account sign up page it first asks for your first and last name then your country...but it will not let me designate your country...and idk if its b/c you can't fill out your country location but it will not let you advance from that point.

Am I doing something wrong, once I saw the site was having problems with acct sign up I thought this must be why the phone can't sign up...I can't use Instango at all though without a acct so I'm stuck.. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-10 01:00 AM
    You can try nimbuzz or parlingo, they both support aim.

05-27-10 01:33 AM
    You can try nimbuzz or parlingo, they both support aim.

Thanks I downloaded and signed up to nimbuzz without issue. Not sure how instango was but so far nimbuzz is great. It notifies like a text or any other alert and works great.

05-29-10 12:08 AM
    Thanks I downloaded and signed up to nimbuzz without issue. Not sure how instango was but so far nimbuzz is great. It notifies like a text or any other alert and works great.

I found new version of parlingo even better than nimbuzz. Try that too, supports aim really gud, I was havin problem with fb chat group on nimbuzz, but parlingo dealt with that perfectly. But its totally ur wish to try

05-29-10 03:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD