i have a bb 8330, how can I install apps on the flash card instead of internal mem.

thanks
    09-02-09 10:36 PM
    i have a bb 8330, how can I install apps on the flash card instead of internal mem.

thanks
    Don't believe that it can be done.
    09-02-09 10:37 PM
    Correct. Not possible.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-09 10:54 PM
    Apps can be STORED on a media card, but you can't install/run them from it. There is a 3rd party app switcher out there to do this, but I can't recall the name.

Either way, its helpful if you have serious file free memory issues, but with newer and better O/S's, that doesn't happen as much anymore. Unless you like having 50 apps for your bb.

09-02-09 11:13 PM
    Apps can be STORED on a media card, but you can't install/run them from it. There is a 3rd party app switcher out there to do this, but I can't recall the name.

Either way, its helpful if you have serious file free memory issues, but with newer and better O/S's, that doesn't happen as much anymore. Unless you like having 50 apps for your bb.

+1

The app is called Aerize Card Loader. I've never used it but it is suppose to allow you to store apps on the media card. The one downside to it is you will have to install the app every time you want to use it and uninstall when finished with it.
    09-02-09 11:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD