Hello,

I recently purchased Nintaii and I'm trying to install it to my Bold from my Mac. I have tried to use PocketMac, but it hangs every time I attempt. Is there another application or method I can use to install Nintaii?

Thanks in advance for any help.
    12-10-08 02:30 PM
    Bump, because I still need help.
    12-11-08 03:47 PM
    I'm having the same problem, can't seem to get Pocket Mac to work. It's a truly terrible program, never updated, crashes often. There's a whole legion of BB users on macs who just can't seem to catch a break from RIM.

MarkSpace's MissingSync is a much, much better app, but it does not have support for installing applications and it costs $.

Your best bet is to install XP on Boot Camp or Parallels and sync your BB that way. Or wait a few years until RIM creates a decent Mac app. They already have the beta of the Media Sync application out.
    01-05-09 01:14 AM
    I just got a MBP for Christmas. I had to install VM Fusion and Window XP to run my phone applications.

VM Fusion works very well. You can dictate how much HD memory you want to give so it really doesn't take that much room to install.
    01-05-09 08:42 AM
    Yeah, VM Ware is a good alternative, I've never used it and I'm not sure what makes it different than parallels, but I've heard good things about it.
    01-06-09 08:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD