I installed QuickPull last night. Now when I plug in my BB to charge the blinking light never stops and turns to solid green even if I turn the BB on and see battery 100% in the status. Is this something that QuickPull does? If I have 100% battery status should I be concerned that the light never turns green?
    07-04-09 11:53 AM
    check if there are any options in quick pull that have anythign to do with an LED indicator
    i am not sure :S sorry!
    07-04-09 12:04 PM
    I forgot to mention I installed QuickPull Pro. I sent an email to Steelhorn Software and asked them. I was hoping somebody here would know and be able to answer me before the company does. They said I wouldn't get a response for up to 3 business days, so that would be Wednesday next week.
    07-04-09 12:30 PM
    No, you shouldn't be concerned about the constant green light with a full charge. Your phone is basically telling you that it has a full charge. This normally only occurs when the phone is off. Both of my BB's always do this and haven't had any effects on battery life

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-04-09 12:40 PM
    No, you shouldn't be concerned about the constant green light with a full charge. Your phone is basically telling you that it has a full charge. This normally only occurs when the phone is off. Both of my BB's always do this and haven't had any effects on battery life

It isn't a constant green light. It keeps blinking yellow even though it shows a full charge when I turn it back on and check the battery status. It never goes to a constant green when it is turned off and plugged into the charger.
    07-04-09 12:43 PM
    I use Quick Pull Pro currently. There is nothing in the program I am aware of that has anything to do with the LED,s. When charging my Bold will flash and then turn steady green. Maybe your battery is incapable of holding a full charge?

07-04-09 01:11 PM
    I use Quick Pull Pro currently. There is nothing in the program I am aware of that has anything to do with the LED,s. When charging my Bold will flash and then turn steady green. Maybe your battery is incapable of holding a full charge?

I've only had the BB for 3 weeks, and the battery charged fine until I installed QuickPull Pro.
    07-04-09 01:30 PM
    Well un-install it then re-install it again and make sure you do a battery pull...could be just a glitch and i find usually an un-install then a re-install usually fixes the glitch.
    07-04-09 06:47 PM
    Well un-install it then re-install it again and make sure you do a battery pull...could be just a glitch and i find usually an un-install then a re-install usually fixes the glitch.
    Thanks! That worked.
    07-04-09 07:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD