i just installed the new facebook update and now i have 13 notifactions that came out of no where i have no i dea where they came from i unstalled the app and then did a battery pull and then re-installed app and they still showed up. im so puzzled as why they are there plz help me thanks in advance
    12-02-10 09:37 AM
    I really can't help much but the new Facebook App has some serious bugs and I don't know how this one got approved I have deleted the app and have just resorted to using Social Scope as my main facebook App till another Beta version rolls out

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-10 09:43 AM
    Is there any way I could down grade?

12-02-10 09:50 AM
    They didnt come out of nowhere. Check both your messages and notifications. Make sure all are deleted, then exit and yank the battery. All should be good.

Not all of us have a social scope invite, so we need FB to work, unless someone wants to hook me up so I can see what the hype is about!
    12-02-10 10:12 AM
    I went on my facebook on my laptop and then deleted every that might give me a notification and the un istalled app the battery pulled and they re installed and they went away but my places doesn't work

12-02-10 11:21 AM
    Do you have a data plan?
    12-02-10 12:16 PM
    Yea I am a version custom and I can't get the places to work when I go to the options to check the box where it say show my location its the only one that it gray and I can't click on it

12-03-10 01:23 AM
    How do I turn on my gps?

12-03-10 07:43 AM
    Do you have your GPS turned on, and location found?
    12-03-10 08:08 AM
    Go to messages and mark all open.

12-03-10 08:26 AM
    Facebook 1.9 is so full of bugs if you lay your BlackBerry on a table it will crawl away...
    12-03-10 08:28 AM
    Facebook 1.9 is so full of bugs if you lay your BlackBerry on a table it will crawl away...
    LOL! I agree, how FB 1.9 ever got out of beta so quickly is beyond me. I guess all my surveys telling them it sucks went unread.
    12-03-10 08:46 AM
    I'm having the opposite problem with the new facebook app. I don't get any notifications at all. It's really irritating. I read reviews on it and most of them mentioned either random notifications or no notifications, so I think it's just a stupid bug. You're not going crazy
    12-04-10 09:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD