It said 24 to 48 hours, its been a while. Why does it take so long? Do they realize I cant use these apps without the code , the code should be given as soon as you download. Otherwise, you are blocked from needed services. I guess I have to remove them , as I cant contiune to be blocked from using specific apps while waiting a giant long code
    06-28-10 07:03 PM
    Check your junk folder for your email. You may have to log into your email on a computer. What email provider are you using for the email that they send to?

I wait until I get the code before installing the app no downtime that way.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-28-10 07:38 PM
    It pretty much takes what they say 1 to 2 days, depends of the test I guess, I've seen both happen.
    06-28-10 07:43 PM
    I got a few pretty quick and then over 24 hours on the last one. I just wait until I get the code to install the beta.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-28-10 07:47 PM
    Send them an email. I accidentally deleted the original email, did that and they sent
    me the code within one (1) hour.

When you do get the code, create a memo on your phone and paste it there for
    future use.
    06-28-10 08:02 PM
    Send them an email. I accidentally deleted the original email, did that and they sent
    me the code within one (1) hour.

When you do get the code, create a memo on your phone and paste it there for
    future use.
    DUDE! That is a great idea!
    06-28-10 08:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD