Does anyone know if instagram is available for blackberry or if there is an app(s) that are similar to it. Pleassseee let me knowwww
    12-12-11 02:17 PM
    I believe InstaPhoto will be the closest you'll find. It's $2.99 in Appworld. It doesn't have all the filters and features but it does a pretty good job.
    12-12-11 02:40 PM
    You got me interested so I found another one called MOLOME. I can't post the hyperlink 'til I hit 10 posts but just google it or molo.me in your browser. This one looks free but I haven't actually tried it...
    12-12-11 03:24 PM
    I downloaded the Molome app, but I wouldn't let me register so I wasn't able to us it. And there is no way of emailing the ppl who made the app. Kind of annoying!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-11 05:34 PM
    I've tried BibbyCam and it's awesome. It has many filters and can be linked to Fb and Twitter. Oh and it's free too.
    01-19-12 08:24 AM
    Instagram? NOPE! Its MOLOME baby!!!

Instaphoto is a nice app, but very big - 8mb and costs USD2,99 ! Not worth it!

The best solution is MOLOME! A very nice app that u can share the photos on Twitter and Facebook and also on the social community MOLOME!
    02-08-12 09:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD