Hey guys. Instagram pics are not loading up on my 9900 for 2 days now. Is it just me or are you other bb users having the same problem too?
    08-15-13 08:29 PM
    Is there an Instagram app for legacy devices?
    08-15-13 08:43 PM
    No I'm having no trouble uploading pics to Instagram from my Z10!
    Just uploaded a few today as a matter of fact!
    08-15-13 08:43 PM
    The pics load in the browser - don't y'all use twitter.
    08-15-13 11:52 PM
    Getting the same problem on my 9900. Click on an Instagram photo link from Twitter and it opens the browser but photo is blank (just a white screen).

Been a few days also...
    08-16-13 05:39 PM
    Getting the same problem on my 9900. Click on an Instagram photo link from Twitter and it opens the browser but photo is blank (just a white screen).

Been a few days also...
    Thanks for sharing. Unfortunate issue but glad i'm not alone. Well they did fix the unusually big pictures and scrolling issue so hopefully this gets fixed soon.
    08-16-13 10:59 PM
    totes bogus. it feels like 2012 all over! suck it Instagram. quit being jerks.

seriously, though, started doing this to me yesterday.
    08-17-13 07:50 PM
    I am having the same issue with my 9930.
    08-19-13 05:48 PM
    Hey guys. Instagram pics are not loading up on my 9900 for 2 days now. Is it just me or are you other bb users having the same problem too?
    Same issue with my 9930!
    08-19-13 05:49 PM
    Ok so it seems the sorted out the pictures but now they need to sort out the videos. I only get the sounds. Let me know what's working for you guys.
    08-21-13 12:41 PM
    Frustrated as its happeing again. Honestly feeling outdated with this Blackberry.
    08-30-13 09:23 PM
    I'm having the same problem - every time from BlackBerry Twitter App it is just a blank page... Frustrating as hell because honestly the BlackBerry Twitter App is one of, if not, the best Twitter client... There must be some clever workaround for this problem...
    08-31-13 08:50 AM
    I'm having the same problem - every time from BlackBerry Twitter App it is just a blank page... Frustrating as hell because honestly the BlackBerry Twitter App is one of, if not, the best Twitter client... There must be some clever workaround for this problem...
    Just out of curiosity - why do you think Blackberry has the best twitter client when Apple and Google is supposed to be the best in mobile technology right now? I'm not advocating for them btw since I've never used them but I do want a S4.
    08-31-13 10:05 AM
    Just out of curiosity - why do you think Blackberry has the best twitter client when Apple and Google is supposed to be the best in mobile technology right now? I'm not advocating for them btw since I've never used them but I do want a S4.
    Short off-topic paragraph response:

I have all 3 devices and just quickly off the top of my head: BlackBerry Twitter has things I prefer like - better scrolling, remembering last timeline position better, inline photo within tweets (except Instagram), better threaded replies (although it seems limited to about 5), seems to automatically refresh and give the most current tweets without having to swipe refresh, saved search works better, etc... The BlackBerry shortcomings are limited replies in the threaded conversations, lack of the newest security features on login verification, can't turn on/off notifications for follows, etc...

Back on topic - I'm assuming this is an Instagram issue, but, why? Are they doing it on purpose? Or does the BlackBerry Browser simply have a problem... I tried it in Opera for BlackBerry and still could not load the Instagram photos...
    08-31-13 10:25 AM
    Thanks for saving me time because I was going to try Opera.
    08-31-13 11:23 AM
    Glad it's not just me. For a while they didn't show, then they did, now they don't again. I'm pretty sure I haven't changed anything. I've tried a hard reboot and clearing my browser cache. My guess is that Instagram are deliberately preventing photos being displayed for BB users. Real shame because I'd only recently created an Instagram account using BlueStacks.
    09-01-13 12:33 PM
    Well, if Instagram is deliberately blocking legacy BlackBerry, then they are pond scum... I can't understand why displaying a simple photograph should be such a hassle... Not cool...
    09-01-13 12:48 PM
    Hmmm... Just tried it and it worked... Totally got to be Instagram issue... Let's see how long it works...
    09-05-13 12:38 PM
    Yay. Been such a depressing week without it wondering if this is the end of life as I know it. Hope this is the last time. I did contact Blackberry about it though via twitter and after a few exchanges they said its Instagram fault and I have to contact them about their future support Re Blackberry.
    09-05-13 04:39 PM
    My guess is BlackBerry (especially the legacy devices) is the lowest on Instagram's priority list...

If BlackBerry is still developing the Twitter app, maybe they can integrate an Instagram viewer into the Twitter app for the next version...
    09-05-13 04:47 PM
    I cant use my instagram. It says to force close. Any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    09-06-13 10:54 AM
    I cant use my instagram. It says to force close. Any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    Ask the folks in the Z10 forums
    09-06-13 11:22 AM
    Hmmm... Just tried it and it worked... Totally got to be Instagram issue... Let's see how long it works...
    Mine started working again on 5th September too, both in BlackBerry Browser and Opera. I agree that it's probably an intermittent Instagram issue, but unfortunately they've probably got zero incentive to investigate a fix.

On a tangential issue I can open individual Instagram photo links using the BB Browswer & 'like' photos, but not get my full picture feed, whereas I can get my full Instagram feed using Opera, but cannot 'like' photos with it, so I'm now using a combination of both.
    09-08-13 08:14 AM
    When I open a instagram picture link in Opera I get redirected to Instagram's home page. How comes it works for you?
    09-08-13 10:48 AM