I'd Like to know if next year the os 7 devices will get instagram, it would really be good not just to have it on the bb10. Please get back to me.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    12-21-12 11:32 AM
    What we may see as adoption of BB10 beings is HTML5 versions of a lot of BB10 apps targeting the old legacy BBOS. Have faith, we could very well see an HTML5 Version of Instagram.
    Here's a bit of what I mean: https://twitter.com/jmznvs/status/267046602114482176
    12-21-12 12:15 PM
    There is Lensboost for BB7. Check it out. Its the same as Instagram and you can share to bbm, twitter and facebook!

Buy LensBoost - Download LensBoost - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World
    12-27-12 11:25 PM
    Instagram: depends on if they use webworks and bbui (then yes) or cascades / ndk / air / android port (then no)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk
    12-29-12 04:49 AM
    There is Lensboost for BB7. Check it out. Its the same as Instagram and you can share to bbm, twitter and facebook!

Buy LensBoost - Download LensBoost - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World
    I hate when people post this "its the same as instagram" nonsense. It's either instagram or its not! We don't want instagram because we want to take and post pics. That can be done natively. We want instagram because all our friends use it. This is another means to keep in touch and interact with friends. SO either make instagram or don't. This is a message to all developers and would be developers.
    ahlijaha likes this.
    01-02-13 07:52 AM
    Yes there is Instabeuri. Buy Instabeuri - Download Instabeuri - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World
    Instabeuri allows you to have everything Instagram has except for filters and push notifications. Just use Picmix for filters and share with Instabeuri, thats what I do. I love Instabeuri it works perfectly and I'm starting to use it more than I do Instagram on my iPod.
    Haaszkrissz likes this.
    01-02-13 11:44 AM