Hi guys ,, i've found this app which allow you to use instagram on the BB from beepus developer ..

Instabeuri is an unofficial Instagram® Client for BlackBerry® devices.

-- This software works better if you're using a Wi-Fi Connection.

-- This software is BETA and doesn't contains:
    * Pushes
    * Notifications
    * Filters
    * Interaction with Activities Screen

-- Sometimes could be unstable. Be patient and soon as possible we'll have a stable release like the Official version.

you can download it from here : Instabeuri v0.9.1.234

but the problem that i've faced that is the certificate is not trusted ,, i need to make it trusted to make the app works..

but also i can't find it in options > security > advanced security options > certificates ..
    and i find it in options > security > advanced security options > TLS as a server exceptions ..

instabeuri ( instagram for BB ) from beeus developer ,, but one problem !-capturenux-2012-12-26-11.35.15.jpg

any suggestions or help ?!
    Last edited by Alooi Divona; 12-26-12 at 04:55 AM. Reason: mistake in the title
    12-26-12 04:09 AM
    Same thing happens to me how do I trust a tls
    01-29-13 02:28 AM
    Same thing happens to me how do I trust a tls
    i found the problem that you should buy it from the app world and than it will work fine
    02-27-13 08:55 AM
    hey, i switched devices earlier today to a different torch and downloaded the app. I have switched back to my old torch 9800. Now everytime I log in it says the pin\
    Device is not associated with instabeuri. I really like this app and hope I can get it running again on my current torch. Appworld say I have purchased it already. I have tried uninstalling it and re installing it and it doesn't fix the problem. Any suggestions
    03-18-13 12:28 AM
    Just installed this and keep getting an error, when I attempt to sigh up, about me having an open proxy.
    I am not on a proxy..

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Tim
    03-23-13 01:07 PM
    @Alooi Divona

I have a similar problem. But I can't find it also in options > security > advanced security options > TLS as a server exceptions

And I have bought the app on AppWorld

Any suggestions?
    04-12-13 08:14 AM
    the only way for make it work is to buy it so it become connected with the device/pin .. when i had my 9860 torch i bought it and it worked
    04-12-13 09:00 AM
    @Alooi Divona

I have a similar problem. But I can't find it also in options > security > advanced security options > TLS as a server exceptions

And I have bought the app on AppWorld

Any suggestions?
    is the certificate set as trusted ?
    04-12-13 09:01 AM
    is the certificate set as trusted ?
    It does not appear in the list of certificates...I have tried to install the app again, but without benefit
    04-12-13 12:41 PM
    It does not appear in the list of certificates...I have tried to install the app again, but without benefit
    I suggest you should contact the developer in that case for help

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 03:52 PM
    This worked great on my Torch. However, does anyone know how to get this to work on Q10? Thanks!
    06-27-13 04:18 PM
    just installed this and keep getting an error, when i attempt to sigh up, about me having an open proxy.
    I am not on a proxy..

Thoughts?

Thanks,

tim
    im having the same problem too , can anybody help on about this app please ????
    08-12-13 03:15 AM