Hey folks! I've finally reached the beta stage for my latest BlackBerry app, Toller. Maybe you'd like to know a little more about this app? Well it's an app that allows you to be more productive.

One of the biggest productivity killers is phone calls. It will force you to lose the train of thought you were on. Studies say that a 5 minute phone call can waste 45 minutes of your day! (It does take time to remember what you were doing, where you were etc.). So what this app does is it blocks "unwanted" calls.

Now, an "unwanted" call can depend on a few different factors. Time of day, who's calling, if you're busy. Well, that's where Toller comes in. This app works by checking your BlackBerry Calendar to see if you're currently "busy". If you are then the app will block the call and do 1 of 2 things. If the person is calling from their mobile phone it will send that person a text message telling them you're busy, and when they can call back. If they're calling from another kind of number it will send that person an email telling them you're busy and when they can call back.

As I said earlier, I've finally reached the Beta stage, and I need some kind people to test it for me. If you're one of those kind people then head on over to my Toller Beta Application page (link is in my signature) and fill out the form. I'll get back to you ASAP, promise.

/R
    07-16-10 10:09 AM
    I'll give it a try, but what if I don't have anything in my calendar...will the app not do anything? I a m currently using a bold 9000 with 4.6...will it work on that device?
    07-16-10 12:30 PM
    Sounds like a useful app, I'll help you beta this.
    BlackBerry Curve 8330m running 4.5.0.186

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-10 02:55 PM
    If there's nothing in your calendar then it will not block any calls (as the phone thinks you're not busy).

Unfortunately this app only works with OS 4.6+
    07-20-10 01:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD