I am not able to receive incoming Skype to Skype calls on my Storm 2 but outgoing Skype to Skype seems to work fine and was wondering if anybody else is having trouble?

When Verizon first pushed the Skype client a few weeks ago, both outgoing and incoming Skype to Skype calls worked just fine, however for the past two weeks incoming Skype to Skype calls have not worked. Specifically, when somebody tries to call me via Skype, they hear 3 rings and then get a message on screen saying "Sorry, the user is busy". I'm wondering whether the .607 OS update has broken something as that is the only change I can think of before incoming Skype calls stopped working.

Anybody else had trouble with Skpye after installing the .607 update (I did it OTA) or have any suggestions on things I could try please?
    Last edited by PaulH2; 04-20-10 at 03:09 PM. Reason: Added details of problem
    04-20-10 01:11 PM
    I just had a chance to delete and reinstall Skype and it now seems to be working fine both ways (fingers crossed). The .607 update doesn't appear to cause any problems with Skype although I still suspect the update itself is probably what caused the issue.

Anyway, just thought I'd post that all is now well following a reinstall, just in case anybody else has a similar issue...
    04-21-10 04:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD