Okay, I feel like this should be fairly simple but it just doesn't seem to be working for me. How do you get the text to save on the picture you edit in imgEdit? I have done edited light, colors and adding a small text but whenever i save the picture, the text i inputed is never inserted on the photo. I have tried "save as" and crop and save and neither will save the text to the picture.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Teddyp6; 08-04-10 at 02:52 PM.
    08-03-10 04:15 PM
    Okay, I feel like this should be fairly simple but it just doesn't seem to be working for me. How do you get the text to save on the picture you edit in imgEdit? I have done edited light, colors and adding a small text but whenever i save the picture, the text i inputed is never inserted on the photo. I have tried "save as" and crop and save and neither will save the text to the picture.

Any help would be appreciated.
    when you added text and drawings like Line, Rectangle you must draw inside the image.

if the image is smaller than the screen size then you will see white border on the top and bottom of the screen and the image is centered. you can not add text in the white area because that is NOT part of the image.

imgEdit works on the actual image data and not the screen. if you place text on the white area you need to select Save as screen and not image when saving.

try the new beta version here http://www.toysoft.ca/bb/imgEdit.jad
    08-04-10 10:50 AM
    when you added text and drawings like Line, Rectangle you must draw inside the image.

if the image is smaller than the screen size then you will see white border on the top and bottom of the screen and the image is centered. you can not add text in the white area because that is NOT part of the image.

imgEdit works on the actual image data and not the screen. if you place text on the white area you need to select Save as screen and not image when saving.

try the new beta version here http://www.toysoft.ca/bb/imgEdit.jad
    Your download link failed, says "invalid COD"
    08-04-10 11:13 AM
    Your download link failed, says "invalid COD"
    sorry. should be fixed now. try it again
    08-04-10 11:41 AM
    sorry. should be fixed now. try it again
    Thanks, it is working now.
    08-04-10 02:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD